2g for 20 mins

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldtarget

(AKA OldGT)
Reaction score
Normally I'm pretty hush hush on the finds front, and actually today is no exception. This is dedicated as a thankyou for all the advice and support I've received recently from not only from here the PA forum but from the wider prospecting community. Went out today and using the knowledge of those experienced members I found an amazing little pocket of gold bearing ground that far outweighed my best day by a long way. Ok so a few hours of research, an hour of walking and analyzing made for a golden 20 mins, so the title is a little misleading but the point is 6 months ago i wouldn't have found it. There's more to come unfortunately time constraints had me grabbing out a couple of buckets to go through, which I'm sure holds more of the yellow. Its just a great example of how learning makes the pursuit more enjoyable and profitable. So thankyou to all the valuable information you have shared, you made today the happiest I've been out there for a while.

Nice of you to acknowledge those who helped you,

There are so many that just tramp over those who offer of their expertise.

Glad you found a 2 gram patch, sounds great. careful what you post publicly, there are vultures just waiting to clean out your patch.

I hope you find plenty more Goldtarget.

Well done mate, I'm glad you were able to benefit from information contained within the forum.

Good stuff mate! Sounds like your hard work is paying of! Hope to bump in to you soon out there. Probably have already walked past you in the supermarket and not known, lol or bottle shop in my case! Cheers

Good on you Gt!

Always great to hear about success coming from knowledge passed along from those who know their stuff. It should serve you very well every time you're out amongst it. Gotta love this forum and it's passionate members.

^Very wise words from Tone above too. Even a little knowledge can go a very long way. It's hard to outsmart that gold at times, but when you do... :D

All the best out there!
Shauno.

Latest posts