2013 finds Rickd

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickd

Rick Dart
Reaction score
015_zpsc3624c93.jpg

Well done Rick, I love finding the 1800 stuff.

P.S. I fixed up your image link :D

Cheers guys , found them in standard coins but have been trying to try pro mode but seem to get lucky on standard

great weekend with the AT PRO , had a plan to get up early saturday and hit the town !! within 5 mins had my first (and only) silver (1958 shilling)!! things were lookin good ! until about 100 lycra clad freaks turned up at the park !! had to move to another spot in the park = $18 in goldies :cool: freaks gone so i go in to the prime hunting grounds !! pinpoint,pinpoint 1 1866 half penny !! 5 mins later 1922 penny , very happy hunter!! time to leave for now!! afternoon plan was at an old navy training collage amongest other uses , 5 mins in two coins togeather !! 1901 and 1922 pennys . sunday morning back to first park going was slow until i cheeked around what i thought to be the oldest tree and boom!! three pennys staked togeather !!!!!

Great finds mate, well done. Plus I like the way you set it out on the paper. Great way to relay the info to everyone

went down the surf coast to catch up with a mate early this morning , hit a few parks with not much luck then headed to a surf beach , alot of fresh soft sand so i gave my mate a swing and could not beleave it when we pulled this out just below the surface in that condition , i thought it must have been a modern forin coin , why would it be there ? we had more signals jumpy deep but same readings as the coin !! time ran out had to drop mate of for work but will go back tomorrow. could this be from a shipwreck or some kind of maratime occurance ? any thoughts
1377929366_coins_012.jpg
1377929395_coins_011.jpg

Latest posts