200 coins

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
anybody know to whom it was that got over 200 pre decs from a park in a day , i'm not on faceache , it was on there apparently ??

So much OLD stuff and or Fake sh1t gets posted on FB....

Big gold nuggets but a closer look and it is stuff that was found 5 or 10 or 15 years ago, but posted like it was yesterday... Yet 101 people all get excited and tagging every one about teh find. ROFLMAO

Did see a post re most old coins in one hunt etc and was about 800 coins from a big beach cut after a cyclone in the 80's or 90's. but 2 full days of hunting...

Another about 200 od pre decs, but were found in a tin ? during a demolition or on a work-site. Guy found them and then took them... Ouch, theft and who knows what other charges. Old or rare or not, still theft if you find and take with out permission...

1536148078_8fbd615e-240d-4b53-af7b-25b6505b1210.jpg
ctxkid said:
anybody know to whom it was that got over 200 pre decs from a park in a day , i'm not on faceache , it was on there apparently ??
I got over 3000 plus individual decimal coins last year :p and 0 predecs :playful:

Back a couple of years ago I found 167 pre dec on one day and the next day I found another 157 pre dec coins, I posted the pictures on here somewhere, I also found a few badges and toys etc. during those two days I found the most beautiful half a crown and I put a mutha of a scratch right down the middle of it ]:D needless to say the Air went Blue when I saw what I had done :eek: :( :rolleyes: 8.(

AngerManagement said:
So much OLD stuff and or Fake sh1t gets posted on FB....

Big gold nuggets but a closer look and it is stuff that was found 5 or 10 or 15 years ago, but posted like it was yesterday... Yet 101 people all get excited and tagging every one about teh find. ROFLMAO

Good marketing imo to sell detectors and equipment ;)

ctxkid said:
Danny13 said:
ctxkid said:
some fellow on a nox page on faceache so my mate reckons ?
No there were 3 of them ctx
now that makes more sense , cheers

The time I dug that 167 and 157 was in an area that had never been detected in before, I started about 9:30/10am and never packed up until it got dark and the area was only half the size of a tennis court, it was the most intense two days detecting I have ever done even after all these years. Tree Huggers lost me that Site, ]:D :N:

Ridge Runner said:
ctxkid said:
Danny13 said:
ctxkid said:

The time I dug that 167 and 157 was in an area that had never been detected in before, I started about 9:30/10am and never packed up until it got dark and the area was only half the size of a tennis court, it was the most intense two days detecting I have ever done even after all these years. Tree Huggers lost me that Site, ]:D :N:
darn , i would have pitched my tent, staged a detect inn, till happy it was done :playful: :playful:

i too have lost money pits to dogooders , i know your pain 8.( 8.( :awful:

ctxkid said:
Ridge Runner said:
ctxkid said:
Danny13 said:
ctxkid said:

darn , i would have pitched my tent, staged a detect inn, till happy it was done :playful: :playful:

It was near an old single track railway station in some old playing fields, I think I detected about 1% of that one area and there was about 4 other areas there that have never been touched to this day.

Ridge Runner said:
ctxkid said:
Ridge Runner said:
ctxkid said:
Danny13 said:

It was near an old single track railway station in some old playing fields, I think I detected about 1% of that one area and there was about 4 other areas there that have never been touched to this day.
sounds like time to chase up a permission to go back, tell em no tree's will be harmed ;) :playful: :playful:

seriously you might get lucky :cool:

ctxkid said:
Ridge Runner said:
ctxkid said:
Ridge Runner said:
ctxkid said:

sounds like time to chase up a permission to go back, tell em no tree's will be harmed ;) :playful: :playful:

seriously you might get lucky :cool:

Tree huggers told them there was a rare plant in the woods near by so they put a protection order on the place and now you can't detect there or use vehicles with wheels on and that included wheel chairs so now they are discriminating against invalid people. and that's just discussing.

Latest posts