14 Gram Nugget found in the GT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My third ever nugget and it was this one...
Absolutely stoked :)
Still grinning from ear to ear :D
1365378873_14_gram_nugget_1_small.jpg

Very impressive mate, well done. I can see why you would be grinning ear to ear :D

What detector were you using?

Hi all,

Congratulations Billabong, I bet that gave off a huge signal:)

Jim & Kerrie

Well done :D It's awesome finding nugs with the 5000 :p The Nugget Finder coils sure do a fantastic job. Their
name says it all LOL ;) We have the Sadie 8x5", 12x7", 17x11" and the 16" round. The 16" round is easy to pinpoint with and sure makes you dig for your target. We found our 5 grammer with the 17x11 ;)

GarrettGirl said:
Well done :D It's awesome finding nugs with the 5000 :p The Nugget Finder coils sure do a fantastic job. Their
name says it all LOL ;) We have the Sadie 8x5", 12x7", 17x11" and the 16" round. The 16" round is easy to pinpoint with and sure makes you dig for your target. We found our 5 grammer with the 17x11 ;)

Hey Lynnie....how good are those NF 17"x11"...recon It's close to my fav coil these days....Cheers Wal. :)

very nice , nice nugget for your third ever found they all get bigger form here lol that would be nice, :D

Latest posts