Wanted - Melbourne to Canberra freight

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greenhornet_au said:
Is that a Dodge Viper ?

Cant help on the freight, sorry.

No - the version that is light-speed faster
1555744762_b33649b4-a1f8-479c-b6ee-dcc3ff88e9e6.jpg

Looks like Wally is looking to see if anyone knows of anyone who may have an aquantance who's got a friends Aunty's brothers cousin travelling from Melbourne to Canberra anytime in the near to immediate future who could carry said roll of fibreglass (plastic wrapped and sealed I imagine) with them and drop it off somewhere said viper builder could pick it up from.
How big is it Wally ?

Army and airforce would be flying to canberra all the time if you happen to know any major generals at all :Y:

Bump, bump, bump

Just had an offer from the lady who owns the roll of fibreglass

Anyone who is prepared to help with transport is welcome to take a l look at some other stuff left in her fathers shed that she would like to go to a good home. Whilst a lot of stuff is gone there is still a number of old bits and pieces (bolts nuts old chains and tow balls etc.) that they can look at and have if interested

Malvern East is the pickup suburb.

You are a wonderful man Wally!!

I just saw this thread. I'll ask around on Facebook and see if anyone I know is down there and heading this way. You never know.

Here is the Viper I have to skin. No idea yet how much coverage, but at a rough stab I'm guessing 50m2? Every little m2 will help, so your find is just brilliant Wal!

Baz.

5lPY8sP.jpg

I still haven't found anyone on Facebook who can grab it for me. Is it still available? How long will she hold it for?

Baz.

Likewise.

She will contact me if there is other interest and doesnt expect it to go quickly.

Paying for freight could be an option but it will need to be wrapped in plastic and I am not sure the lady would be capable of assisting, so will keep looking for a helping hand.

Paul

Latest posts