Hello from Canada!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digourgold.com

Glen Persson
Reaction score
Mates, love to connect!

I been online since 2001 and worked with many online folks round' the world.

My name is Glen Persson, from Canada...and would love to share freely with anyone interested in Prospecting.

I'll chat with you on a reply, please tell me where you at and what you are doing with prospecting.

I am an avid gold hunter and currently mining a claim.

I'd also welcome the owner of this forum to share links with us.

We run a site...and would love for down-under members to connect.

Love and regards to my friends down under!

As it is mates...peace! :D

Thank you for the warm welcome! That is what i LOVE about the "friends down under" :) It is a quote i learned over the years during my webmaster traffic plans. I spent years using many of the Internets best website traffic programs and most of them were designed and launched from Australia. I won't get into details but suffice to say it has been and will always be a such a pleasure to be welcomed warmly from your likes. A lot of forums online have their 'panties' in a bunch when it comes to openly talking about the topics or links not directly benefiting their cause. Many warm thanks for the hospitality and please feel free to join us in collaboration to move forward online. I started online in 1998, and grew to understand one thing, the webs best traffic comes from being friends with those who understand the principle of 'connection is the key' - NOT AD-WORDS! ...ok ...so with that have a Happy Day! ;)
Jaros said:
Welcome to P.A. digourgold.com./ Glen. Have a look at our site and I'm sure a few of our guys will look yours over.
Cheers :p

Awesome Brother! My best half and I (wifey Karen) and our three leftover kids, (i say leftover because three are off and running the races in life now, three left to finish schooling) ..now survive at a year round campsite in Vernon, BC Canada, we have a moderate down to earth mobile trailer home, we live and work each day , dreaming of ways to find that lode beneath the earth. The economy is terrible, scarce jobs, scarce resources and well...we are thankful to have a warm sleep, shower and food. I started the digourgold dot you know what to open the channels for everyone with a passion, mainly for those that have a hope, a will and desire to make things better than a over due bill in life. Thansks for the warm hello...right back at ya! :)
Beagleboy said:
Welcome to our world buddy. What is your website called and what part of Canada are you from? :)

And thank YOU just for saying that, I wish you nuggets of glitter under your pillow. Tired now, worked 14 hours moving exotic plants out of rich folks homes to winterize them. Darn tiring labor but i have a problem that takes precedent...i LOOOOVE to eat, sleep and have a warm bed. :D
northerngold said:
welcome mate.