hi

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, allways been interested in detecting am here to learn more :) located in newcastle nsw

Welcome rocketaroo,
Hope your experience on this forum is a good one.
Cheers Steve ;)

Welcome rocketaroo,...lots of information on here that you will find interesting(use the search feature), and just play around with whatever you can click on till you find out what it does(can't break anything),...you can click on peoples names and after that find where it says "show all posts" and click on that,...then scroll down through their posts until you find something of interest to yourself and use the "go to post or go to topic buttons" to open another page.(I just did that to you).
I see you are interested in the Alditecta and Fossicking Permits,...My opinion would be that the two probably shouldn't be mixed together(not saying it wouldn't find anything), as the experience of that scenario as a starter might leave you a bit wanting and disillusioned with detecting in the short tem.
And a club would probably give you a good grounding in the profession of detectology.
Hope this helps you a bit(ask questions when you need too)
Cheers, Silver.

Hi r/roo, welcome to the forum. You have joined a group of like minded hobbyists, some a bit more than that, with 2 objects in mind--to find gold/gems and to enjoy the mateship of the club. I hope you experience is a good one.
Jaros :p

Don't neglect that we love finding coins and treasure too Jaros(ha) ;)
Jaros said:
Hi r/roo, welcome to the forum. You have joined a group of like minded hobbyists, some a bit more than that, with 2 objects in mind--to find gold/gems and to enjoy the mateship of the club. I hope you experience is a good one.
Jaros :p

Thanks guys, I bought the aldi machine today. Its finding coins in garden, that i place there, and is discriminating quite well. Hopefully it pays for a decent machine in finds :)

Latest posts