Xterra 70 for sale.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My dad is selling his Xterra 70. It was $1000 when new. Its in excellent condition and works perfect. I was using it when I visited him recently.
He want around $300 but im pretty sure he will negotiate on that price.
Anyone interested PM or call me
0429 682 095

Would he consider posting it to the Eastern states if someone over this side of the world is interested?

Hi...Are these a gold machine or just a coin/relic machine???? Would he consider posting it to NSW for $300.00

Sparra said:
Hi...Are these a gold machine or just a coin/relic machine???? Would he consider posting it to NSW for $300.00

It's a gold derector as well, just the older model of the x-terra 705.

Sparra said:

This is a great all round detector.
Excellent for finding coins and relics but if there is gold around the 70 will pick it up.

I have passed your offer on to him and he is thinking about it.
He said though that he needs to find out how much it will cost to post first and let you know.
He will go to AusPost Monday and check it out.

Cheers

Thanks for that Shane...Let me know the best he can do and we can go from there...

Cheers...Sparra

Shane said:
Sparra said:

This is a great all round detector.
Excellent for finding coins and relics but if there is gold around the 70 will pick it up.

I have passed your offer on to him and he is thinking about it.
He said though that he needs to find out how much it will cost to post first and let you know.
He will go to AusPost Monday and check it out.

Cheers

I was mate but got a call from a buyer and cos I couldn't call you he had the cash and we did a deal.
Sorry bloke. I guess if you want something ya gotta just go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.