Hot Deal on GPS

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok fellow Prospectors heres a Hot Deal I ran across mid last week
johnappleseed.com.au is offering the Garmin rhino 650 at $599.00, but wait this price is for two units, both with lithumin batteries. Now I use the rhino in the field, great device, only draw back, small scree, and ageing eyes, however extremely accurate, and able to work on base camp connected to a pc. The bonus with the rhino is the built in Australian 80 channel, uhf, two full professional units for the price of either a gps or a good 5w gem radio.

Hey I bought two as spares, no joke, both arrived, authentic units. team up and get your self a bargain. Oh just a note, ebay has Aust topi v4 for $20 if you have morals

Village said:
Ok fellow Prospectors heres a Hot Deal I ran across mid last week
johnappleseed.com.au is offering the Garmin rhino 650 at $599.00, but wait this price is for two units, both with lithumin batteries. Now I use the rhino in the field, great device, only draw back, small scree, and ageing eyes, however extremely accurate, and able to work on base camp connected to a pc. The bonus with the rhino is the built in Australian 80 channel, uhf, two full professional units for the price of either a gps or a good 5w gem radio.

Hey I bought two as spares, no joke, both arrived, authentic units. team up and get your self a bargain. Oh just a note, ebay has Aust topi v4 for $20 if you have morals

I have 3 Rhinos the forth is my oldest son GPS. If price is not a big problem it is the only way to go. Had mine now for 2 years, they are great for locating your prospecting partner even if they are incapacitate so long as you are in range. The 5 watt CB radio is built in and 10 hr full use of GPS and CB with some battery life left. Touch screen fully customised to feature you select.
NB if prospecting with super magnet turn off built in compass.

Hi geoff

I reakon at $599.00 for two, thats $300 a piece, I know I pay $260 for just a straight GME UHF, gps for $40.00. I mainly use the montana 650, easier on the eyes. Only wished they adapted it to receive the astro collars, I put one on the dog and one on the youngest, not as a collar on him, just on his belt, allows him so freedom, and me peace of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts