Poor mans gaiters.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Poor man's snake gaitors did some research and most Aussie snakes can't bite through gumboots so l thought I might make some gaitors $22 dollars for gumboots at bunnings chop of the sole a there you go snake gaitors
1480925175_imag0308-2688x1512.jpg
1480925226_imag0309-1512x2688.jpg
:D

For $22 everyone can afford a bit of peace of mind and nothing goes in your boots .Thanks for the comments . :D

For $22 everyone can afford a bit of peace of mind and nothing goes in your boots .Thanks for the comments . Gummby gaitors patent pending :lol: :lol: :D

Instead of cutting the sole off if you drilled holes in the foot area you'd have one piece crocs and gators :D

Ingenious Vstrom , hope no copyright on those as I will be making some mate. Had an eastern brown across my coil last year and a red bellied black over my boots at Mt Crawford 2 weeks ago when not paying attention , don't want to push my luck any further thanks for sharing :)

Gotta love this forum when you can pick up ideas like that , this one is up there with AgMan's bucket sieve

Cheers

Latest posts