What area are you in?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moneybox

Philip & Sandra Box
Reaction score
I find it easier to follow some posts if the person posting has their general location shown. I know we like to stay anonymous to some extent but something like NE Vic, SW WA, NE Qld gives the reader a better idea of the location you're discussing.

Threads I read alot of the time the members do mention which area they're around. I'm kind of a little confused by your ? tbh.

Upside said:
Threads I read alot of the time the members do mention which area they're around. I'm kind of a little confused by your ? tbh.

In your Profile under the Personal tab, there is a field called "From", and putting some reference in that field that is what I believe Moneybox would be referring to.

Rob P.

Upside said:

Yes as PabloP says. It's quite easy to put your general area into your profile, same as Wishfull has under his avatar.

Upside said:

Moneybox is talking about this:
1614497884_profile_loc1.jpg

Versus this:
1614497920_profile_loc2.jpg

I'm central NSW. Not central west. I'll update my location shortly.....wheres ctx kid? He knows my hometown :D

DaveNT as in Northern Territory, Darwin based.

(Currently on holidays at Laurieton NSW)

davent said:
DaveNT as in Northern Territory, Darwin based.

(Currently on holidays at Laurieton NSW)

Nice part of the world there Dave.

Wiggly Tail butcher shop there has some of the best steaks I've ever eaten. :Y: :drooling:

Latest posts