XRP Ripple

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
Be very careful re banking details..they're bloody thieves.

No, you have to research who your giving bank details to first. Honestly, if you fell for one of scams showing kochie or Eric bana as there sale point, welp, mate, sucks to be you. There pretty obvious that there a scam.!

Im not keen on tether in the slightest. Untill they can show their assets arnt all on paper and justified, Id be to scared to. Even for the minutes needed to transfer tokens.

Mike678 said:
Decided to sell my Ripple at a loss and got some Bitcoin at $38,647 and is now at $44,096 . I have now moved it to Pionex and will set up a bot . As Ripple is number 6 in the markets and fairly stable I am going to use that for trading by the bot . Will use the settings they recommend . I could use Bitcoin but it has some wild swings . Also Ripple has a chance of going up 100% . It would take a massive surge for Bitcoin to go up 100 % . JMO.

Ripple will go up far more than 100% imho. Multiples of.

Of course it could also crash to zero depending on SEC case outcome.

diggit said:
Mike678 said:
Decided to sell my Ripple at a loss and got some Bitcoin at $38,647 and is now at $44,096 . I have now moved it to Pionex and will set up a bot . As Ripple is number 6 in the markets and fairly stable I am going to use that for trading by the bot . Will use the settings they recommend . I could use Bitcoin but it has some wild swings . Also Ripple has a chance of going up 100% . It would take a massive surge for Bitcoin to go up 100 % . JMO.

Curious as to why you think xrp will pump 100%+ mate.?

Ok, it's from the Bot, but it is XRP Ripple!

1628922841_share-picture1.jpg

With me being lazy and not wanting to do the %math or read there FAQ, what kind of fees are you guys paying.?

48trades on Simmos picture is it fees per trade.?

Keitzy said:
With me being lazy and not wanting to do the %math or read there FAQ, what kind of fees are you guys paying.?

48trades on Simmos picture is it fees per trade.?

Yes mate. 0.05%

I am getting close to my upper limit of $1.5 .

The range I have got set is $0.5 - $1.5

Keitzy wrote:

diggit wrote:

Mike678 wrote:

Curious as to why you think xrp will pump 100%+ mate.?

XRP was just recently double what it is now, it's ATH is multiples of its current price, XRP pumps last in altcoin rallys, it has global adoption and utility targetting a multi trilliin dollar market, it has been held back by bad publicity due to SEC court case resulting in exchange delistings in the usa.

If XRP 'fair notice' defense is upheld by the courts then its clear skies ahead for xrp.

Last edited by diggit (09 August 2021 10:05 am)

As XRP has gone up , there was no outstanding trades on my bot so I closed it . Reason being that I wanted to get my profits in play . I also have changed the limits a little to 0.6 - 1.6 . Had a few problems to get it all in play , changed my available XRP to USDT . May be it was my fault , it is all a learning curve .

Yup, I did something silly the other day too!
I cancelled a bot and auto sold into USDT.
Then wanted to buy back into XRP, but for some reason did a manual trade... a few frantic moments looking through the software for where my money was!!
I found it and sold again, then set up the bot.

With this recent dip, I'm not sure if I did the right thing, selling and re-setting the bot, because you buy in at a higher price??
So I think I'm going to pick a number of days whereby if I get to the top of my limit, I will leave it, incase in turns on a dime and dips again.

All the research I have done say its 50/50% whether to reset or wait..

My worry was that I had some profit but it was just sitting there doing nothing . Better reinvest and make it work .

Latest posts