XRP Ripple

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tathradj

Doug
Reaction score
What do you reckon the way this one is going. ?

If they win the law suite, Could be interesting. :cool:

Personally, I dont think they need to win it, as anything only applys in the USA.

Oversea's it is a whole different game, I think that is why the price has been steady and risen a little amongst everything else going on.

:/

I reckon that XRP will moon in June. After the behind doors meeting Im sure a settlement if not out right dropping the case could be a few weeks away.

I have been messing with cryptos for 5 -6 years . I have yet to read of anybody that can predict the future price of any crypto .

I will be happy if Ripple goes to $4 . I have holding X,320 for a few years .

Decided to sell my Ripple at a loss and got some Bitcoin at $38,647 and is now at $44,096 . I have now moved it to Pionex and will set up a bot . As Ripple is number 6 in the markets and fairly stable I am going to use that for trading by the bot . Will use the settings they recommend . I could use Bitcoin but it has some wild swings . Also Ripple has a chance of going up 100% . It would take a massive surge for Bitcoin to go up 100 % . JMO.

Its use case is slowly being extinguished with major banks getting into the space. I wouldnt bet my house on it thats for sure.! Jmo

How is the bot working for you so far mike.?

Are you charged fees on its trades.? Or just withdrawing.?
Can you withdraw in cash into your bank.? Or just the tokens into another wallet.?

I have just got the bot running . Got to find your way around . The trading pair is XRP / USDT . Yes you are charged a fee with every trade , don't have it to hand but it is on the Pionex site . You can cancel the bot at any time. My plan is to get 20 % profit and then reinvest . Same or another pair ? I do not know at the moment . Could reinvest for 12 months before taking the profits out .

I think you can run a max of 15 bots .

Pionex only works with crpto . So you have to move it some were else to get cash out .

Mike678 said:
Decided to sell my Ripple at a loss and got some Bitcoin at $38,647 and is now at $44,096 . I have now moved it to Pionex and will set up a bot . As Ripple is number 6 in the markets and fairly stable I am going to use that for trading by the bot . Will use the settings they recommend . I could use Bitcoin but it has some wild swings . Also Ripple has a chance of going up 100% . It would take a massive surge for Bitcoin to go up 100 % . JMO.
Im curious to understand how the cryptocurrency works..
Is there a site you could recommend for a beginner to watch and learn ?

Mike678, which Bot did you go with?
I'm trying to work out what it all means atm!

I am with Pionex they have a number of different types of bot . The one I am using is a grid bot and using their settings .

Jaros , I also have been ripped off plenty . I have got www.payback-ltd.com working for me to try and recover my money. They only take the case on if they think there is a chance of winning . If you lost say $10.000 you have to put up $1000 and if they win you have to pay them another 10 % So, you end up getting 80 % back . I thought it would be worth a try .

Nacopia , Maybe best if you look at some Youtubes and get some info. Also Google for info . many sites .

Just managed to txfer some Doge from Coinspot to Pionex!!
Now to check out the Bots!

I had a mate doing this stuff with bots many years ago with currency trading, but the bots/software was hugely expensive.

What a nightmare to work out!!
The system only trades in USDT so even if you do get coins in there, you have to convert them over!

Anyway, all afternoon and I finally have a bot up and running.
Not on the coin I wanted, because their minimums are so high and I'm just testing the waters on this!

I transferred BTC to Pionex an then spent some time working out how to change to USDT . It is all up and running now .

Pionex is a crypto based platform . They do not ask for bank details but you do have to supply ID.

Latest posts