WTB (?) - Minelab Explorer - EOI

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thanks for looking.

I am considering buying a second Minelab Explorer,and I am hoping to source one here.

I have a price range in mind,but it depends on the age and condition and I am also hoping for the operating manual as well.

If this might make you offer your machine to me I have a - 1909 M 1/2 Gold Sovereign in VF (?) condition in an airtight to trade with some cash or just cash if this is what you prefer.

I say VF about the coins condition with a question mark because I am not a qualified coin grader,but I purchased it with that grade being stated from the best PM forum in Australasia and potentially the world,yes really IMHO.

I also have my Teknetics Delta 4000 with it's standard 8" coil to trade if you might be interested,and it is only 8 months old still with over 4 years warranty (?) It also comes with a 5" Sharp/Nel DD coil which I own which is less than 3 months old as well.

I paid $300.00 delivered for my Teknetics Delta 4000 and the Sharp/Nel 5" DD coil is worth $160.00-$180.00 new.This information will give you some idea what I would be after if I sell it on it's own.

This Teknetics machine could be a very good start for some one young or even your misses,will consider selling it seperately,message me for my price or your offer.

The Delta 4000 has been fantastic for me finding over $600.00 in coins including a 9ct 3.6g Gold ring on the Gold Coast at 12" depth.

It works perfectly but it does not punch through the wet sand,and now being in Hervey Bay until at least the 1/3/16 I am wanting a more powerful machine.

I would also consider a Minelab Sovereign of some kind in good working order as well.

I am willing to give you a non refundable deposit to hold the Minelab/s for me because I will have the full amount available in a couple of weeks.

I hope that we can come to some mutual agreement in the next week or so.

Thanks again for looking.

God Bless.

CGS :)

P.S. I am probably not as switched on as you regarding metal detectors,but I will do my best to come to some agreement ASAP sorry in advance for any confusion.

DONE - I bought a Minelab Sovereign Elite with the standard Minelab 10" DD coil + Detech 18" DD' Coil :p and it also has a retro fitted Minelab digital display.

It cost me $580.00 delivered - and with my $150.00 profit so far from my 7 month old Teknetics Delta 4000 it really only owes me - $430.00 - so I am pretty happy.

I bought it through my experienced friend from his friend,so I reckon I have good come back if need be but I am not expecting any dramas except me trying to use it :rolleyes:

I will take delivery of it in 3 weeks :8

Wet sand here I come.

CGS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts