WTB Highbanker

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for a highbanker guys - anyone selling? - Have a 3000GPH bilge pump so I think I'm limited to an 8"......

Got some spare $ to burn....:D

No one? 😭

By the way, anyone getting hit by scammers on this forum? Someone responded to this ad and was keen as anything to get my address, didn't seem right....plus the photos of their highbanker were just stock photos....🧐

No one? 😭

By the way, anyone getting hit by scammers on this forum? Someone responded to this ad and was keen as anything to get my address, didn't seem right....plus the photos of their highbanker were just stock photos....🧐
If anyone is receiving suspect or scam type messages via Conversations, use the report button to alert moderators & we'll check it out + if there are scammers here we will get rid of them!

Yeah I have one. It is one of Wal's fine devices, fitted with dream mat plus the standard mat and riffles $500 firm. Message me and I'll dig out some pics to send you if interested

Yeah I have one. It is one of Wal's fine devices, fitted with dream mat plus the standard mat and riffles $500 firm. Message me and I'll dig out some pics to send you if interested
Interested, whereabouts are you located. Send me some pics when you get the chance 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts