Will this be the Ultimate Prospecting Vehicle?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes true re age, but most Gov vehicles follow a pretty strict regime as far as maintenance goes but ? 🤔 Reckon most of the work will be your setting it up to suit your needs. Don't think you will wear it out in a hurry but. Good luck to ya bloke.

Flew over to melbourne tuesday night,train to albury,got a permit and hit the road wed morning,got home sat,truck ran like a champ all the way to Kalgoorlie.
We might keep it,we might move it on down the track,if we kept it major mods will be done and i'm not sure if an engineer can sign off on what i have in my mind atm,i'll speak to some people the next month.
One hell of a blank canvas,solidly built is an understatement,glad we got one,there can't be a lot left for the army to sell off....AC311D9E-D097-42C4-AE32-1C8DC41E281D.jpeg

That looks like a beauty mate. You could live in that with a few mods i reckon. Well Done.
Some are set up as small motor homes almost mackka,the ex ambo ones and general maintenance etc have a huge pod they fit out,not the track we want to take,more interested in a tough large ute.
The boss loves it so im halfway there allready,she's goin hammer and tongs with the cut and polish as we speak 😂

Some are set up as small motor homes almost mackka,the ex ambo ones and general maintenance etc have a huge pod they fit out,not the track we want to take,more interested in a tough large ute.
The boss loves it so im halfway there allready,she's goin hammer and tongs with the cut and polish as we speak 😂
Fantastic Dave 👌ya better plant some spinach in the veggie patch to build up her arm strength for when she takes it for a spin 😉 I've given some thought to one of these, it's not essential so I'll park up the idea for now.

Thanks for the yarn the other night, was a great insight 👍

Fantastic Dave 👌ya better plant some spinach in the veggie patch to build up her arm strength for when she takes it for a spin 😉 I've given some thought to one of these, it's not essential so I'll park up the idea for now.

Thanks for the yarn the other night, was a great insight 👍
Great chatting to you RM,throughly enjoyed it.

Latest posts