YouTube - Who Do You Follow

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I couldn't really find a good category to ask this, so here we are. I was wondering who do you follow/subscribe to on YouTube?

I enjoy watching vids from the following

Pete's Gold Adventures (hoping to get up to Bendigo over the summer and say "gidday")

Chasing Gold Australia, Ballarat way, Josh is happy to answer questions, helped convince me to buy a Gold Kruzer

Rock and Ore, he's also from up Bendigo, offers a different take on things.

Busted Knuckles Prospecting, Nsw, does a lot of crevicing

Victorian Gold Hunters, they seem to enjoy a laugh!

~
Overseas

Dan Hurd, prospects in the beautiful wilderness of Canada and can be funny

Jeff Williams ... can be a bit "loud" but offers a good viewpoint into underground mining.

There are others, but these would be my main channels.

What do you watch?

EVIE/BEE said:
Get off the computer you're living in a fantasy world.
Go bush mate.
Well I am currently packing to go to Dollys for three days from tomorrah, is that good enough for you? .. Spent four days at Slaty last week, i'm doing ok. Actually I am the bloke looking out the window on the tram, everyone else is playing with their phone! I would rather enjoy what I like on the computer in preference to the crap reality Tv Shows we seem to be flooded with lately. When I go away, I normally take a few dvd's from library or get back to my screenplay writing. regards!

A few for rainy days:
AraratGold
BogiZemlja
Brothers Gold Mining & Prospecting
Curiosity Mine
Detrackozi
Digging With PhaseTech
Geology Films
Goldhounds Nugget Recovery
hubee57
J Gold
Les Gold
Moneybox
The Gold Rush Guy
Wal nLiz
Most are members/former members here & give good trusted advice etc. :Y:
Always a good idea to be up to date on your state laws/rules though as things can/do change + not all YouTubers are known for complying with them.

I have to say "I love YouTube" and yes sometimes I feel I'm wasting my time and should be doing something constructive but sometimes you just need to veg out :)

I often watch "Outback Gold Fever" because I've met Kristy in a bush a few times so there's a personal connection. Other than that I spend a lot of time getting tips and tricks for whatever I'm working on. I like WestOzAdventures too but I don't really seek anybody out.

I like watching mbmmlic a yankie geologist and it's very infomative with all types of mining equipment and thats where some of my idea's sprout from

Moneybox said:
I have to say "I love YouTube" and yes sometimes I feel I'm wasting my time and should be doing something constructive but sometimes you just need to veg out :)

I often watch "Outback Gold Fever" because I've met Kristy in a bush a few times so there's a personal connection. Other than that I spend a lot of time getting tips and tricks for whatever I'm working on. I like WestOzAdventures too but I don't really seek anybody out.
I quite like her accent ........whoops I've said too much (again)

Pretty much all of them but for me I like to have a laugh at Detecting with PJ.
I like how he doesn't take life so serious.
But my favourite utuber is Million Dollar Bogan.

Latest posts