Whinge of the day thread...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full
Enjoying the after match celebrations for Geelong on the TV and because the mens season has just finished these gambling leeches are raming betting on the AFLW matches down our throats. F....... disgusting 🤢
Fully agree , they carry on about poker machines and monitored gambling but there's a non stop flow on betting from your phone.
I only go to a small country pub but lately 5 or 10% of patrons bet on their phones... I can see the dangers , life savings could be blown before anyone even twigged someone has a problem.
There's non stop advertising, not only in ads but by the presenters themselves, the do gooders got rid of everything else that may destroy lives but somehow they can flog sports gambling non stop.
Most kids with phones have figured out how to get profiles on 18+ sites like Facebook and tinder for example , so how many teenagers have figured out how to get a betting account.

While on the whinge thread, I gotta say how p!ss&d off I am about the Optus data breach. These 💩 lost my DL numbers, passwords, dob and more! If it's found that they didn't take reasonable action to prevent the cyber attack, I'll be looking to join a class action against them. 🤬

Coles have reduced the price on over 400 items, yahoo, fantastic, ah, how much off each item? Well that depends, of course on the product but i believe most are their own brand. Understand that that reported a $3+Billion profit.
Australia Post is considering closing 25 of their operations without ANY consideration for the elderly and thats on their reported profit of $6Billion. Fair suck of the Sav! Mackka
Looks like the Coles' campaign is ongoing - now they're talking "Dropped and Locked"! This article includes a partial list:
https://thenewdaily.com.au/finance/...AKgcICjCJopsLMM2sswMwkYN0&utm_content=rundown

Couldn’t agree more Dave. They have been putting their prices up ever since the pandemic started and by “dropping” the prices a bit makes them look good. Well it doesn’t cut the mustard with me. When you look and some of the brands they dropped the prices on , you couldn’t call it “food”, Kleenex, Handee, and Kelloggs isn’t food it’s sugar for kids. My dummy spit for today. Mackka

Spot on Mackka, and most of thier 1/2 price specials are lollies and other junk food and drinks, not healthy or nutritious things.

These Farken Newspapers saying that a "star" of a show....(insert reality show) has done something
What a load of cats piss........... they are not even actors, let alone stars.
these media places just trying to sell more gossip

Another rip off. My wife bought a packet of biscuits and I found that the amount was almost half the quantity of previous purchases and what once filled the container now only fills one side. I don't believe the price was halved. She said that the packets had been like that for some time. As I don't eat them on a regular basis, I had no idea that things had changed so much. I also noticed that they are now stacked vertical instead of horizontal, thus reducing the amount by half. MackkaTimTam #1.jpgTimTam #2.jpg

We bought 3 Pizza's -large last night and they were all about half the thickness than they were 12 mths ago--same price of course. Still tasted nice.

If they taste the same stop whining and get another piece before it's all gone 😜 Too be honest you're spot on with relevance to portion quantities diminishing all the while the price increases over and above 🙄

Life sucks knowing we're being ripped off in broad daylight 🥴