Whinge of the day thread...

Reaction score
These Farken Newspapers saying that a "star" of a show....(insert reality show) has done something
What a load of cats piss........... they are not even actors, let alone stars.
these media places just trying to sell more gossip

Reaction score
Well now that one of the major supermarkets has "Locked In" prices on over 1,100 products, that will mean LESS Specials and now that the prices are higher, yep good time to lock em in.

Reaction score
Another rip off. My wife bought a packet of biscuits and I found that the amount was almost half the quantity of previous purchases and what once filled the container now only fills one side. I don't believe the price was halved. She said that the packets had been like that for some time. As I don't eat them on a regular basis, I had no idea that things had changed so much. I also noticed that they are now stacked vertical instead of horizontal, thus reducing the amount by half. MackkaTimTam #1.jpg TimTam #2.jpg

Reaction score
We bought 3 Pizza's -large last night and they were all about half the thickness than they were 12 mths ago--same price of course. Still tasted nice.

If they taste the same stop whining and get another piece before it's all gone 😜 Too be honest you're spot on with relevance to portion quantities diminishing all the while the price increases over and above 🙄

Life sucks knowing we're being ripped off in broad daylight 🥴

leannemfarrell

Hopeful1
Reaction score
Another rip off. My wife bought a packet of biscuits and I found that the amount was almost half the quantity of previous purchases and what once filled the container now only fills one side. I don't believe the price was halved. She said that the packets had been like that for some time. As I don't eat them on a regular basis, I had no idea that things had changed so much. I also noticed that they are now stacked vertical instead of horizontal, thus reducing the amount by half. MackkaView attachment 5049 View attachment 5050
Heres a tip with tim tams.. in woolies look on the top shelf above them and youll find a family pack... 2 rows of the biscuits for $6.00 instead of 1 row pack for $4.50. My own whinge is i just looked up the prices to make sure i got them right and gound theyve put the prices up (but so have coles after checking) so arnotts jumped the price of the big pack this week from $4.50 to $6.00! Why are all the prices taking such huge increases at once. Another not long ago was the largest pack of rice bubbles went from $7 to $9.50! These are huge price jumps and on so many items across the whole shopping, it increases the total bill by a huge amount! Doesnt seem fair

Reaction score
Heres a tip with tim tams.. in woolies look on the top shelf above them and youll find a family pack... 2 rows of the biscuits for $6.00 instead of 1 row pack for $4.50. My own whinge is i just looked up the prices to make sure i got them right and gound theyve put the prices up (but so have coles after checking) so arnotts jumped the price of the big pack this week from $4.50 to $6.00! Why are all the prices taking such huge increases at once. Another not long ago was the largest pack of rice bubbles went from $7 to $9.50! These are huge price jumps and on so many items across the whole shopping, it increases the total bill by a huge amount! Doesnt seem fair
No wonder Coles and Woolies are locking their prices in as they have just had the biggest price increase in years and don't want to lose any of that extra margin. I will let my wife know about the Top Shelf TimTams , thanks.

Reaction score
If people stop buying them the price will drop .

Reaction score
What would you call it Redfin? It comes out of a Grocery Store .
Hopefully not a luxury item, the price will go through the roof if that happens 😬 Doesn't bother me what they classify them as or the price, I don't eat them.

Reaction score
talking about prices and not buying items from shops, if everyone stopped buying crap out of ch--a there economy would start to change and maybe they would have a second thought about bullying other countries like aust
just my thoughts only

Latest posts