Whinge of the day thread...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have thought about that too many times manpa
and it will probably happen one day when grumpy is in one of his moods

you wish to estimate what's in the packet i will estimate how much i think it is worth to pay for it then walk out the door

i often wonder how it will go if they play up about it

then you demand that they weigh every item and make sure it is not less than 5 grams net under in weight and not less than 5mls in the bottle

that means they will have to empty every item to get the net weight and the litres as they would not know what the packaging weighs
what a s$#%t fight that would be🤣🤣

the plot thickens🤔😏🤔

Today a government minister is on the tv espousing a price reduction of up to 10% for power in July, turns out that’s for some small businesses in SA and NSW depending on their provider. When pushed he mentions a 1.9% reduction for NSW residents with one provider and 3% with another. Seriously if they think that will make a difference they are sadly deluded.

Today a government minister is on the tv espousing a price reduction of up to 10% for power in July, turns out that’s for some small businesses in SA and NSW depending on their provider. When pushed he mentions a 1.9% reduction for NSW residents with one provider and 3% with another. Seriously if they think that will make a difference they are sadly deluded.
Just a political stunt statement from the same politician who promised a reduction in power prices before the last election. Must be getting close to another one.
Politicians seem to think they have the power to control prices by regulation and at the same time also allow inflation to occur, introduce regulations and taxes that make it more expensive to do business here.
You can get away with regulating prices for a while but ultimately the crunch will come. That doesn’t seem to bother politicians who think that votes are won by grand pork barreling promises not actual reality.

I haven't seen rain for months.

Perth today.jpg

This afternoon I was all strapped in ready to fly until I asked for clearance to start. The reply was a warning of a severe thunder storm approaching from the NW. I'm quite sure it only happened because I've just paid for four days hire on a 10'x6' cage trailer to move furniture to Cue.

Cue today.jpg

Cue has been dry and dusty all summer until today :(

Latest posts