When I find something GREAT I like to share it. A Great Gold PICKs.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gedanate said:
Hey, Ronald.

I hope you find enough gold to buy some nice new gear and feed the family for a month.

But I also hope you continue to make picks for other prospectors. I want to buy one of the $85 ones from you, so hurry back!

Cheers,

David.
Hi Folk, Arived home 4pm today, very good trip sorry i cant post pictures not enouth posts, but some very nice gold, Picks will be back on ebay maybe tomorrow night, Ron.

bluejeansronald said:
gedanate said:
Hey, Ronald.

I hope you find enough gold to buy some nice new gear and feed the family for a month.

But I also hope you continue to make picks for other prospectors. I want to buy one of the $85 ones from you, so hurry back!

Cheers,

David.
Hi Folk, Arrived home 4pm today, very good trip sorry i cant post pictures not enouth posts, but some very nice gold, Picks will be back on ebay maybe tomorrow night, Ron.
Hi folk, To any one interested in buying one of my picks, Sorry i had to withdraw from sale on friday More hart trouble now insted of 5 pills a day now 7, I have a few of each pick on hand i will fit handles when well enouth, Ron.

Ronald,

I am sorry to hear of your health problems.

Unfortunately, I bought a pick from Miners Den at Parramatta just over a week ago -- so I don't need another one right now.

However, I do wish you a full and speedy recovery.

David

Chewy said:
Wishing you a speedt recovery also. :)
Hi, thanks boys, My 70 birth a was on 17 june maybe over dunit, coming a bit better maybe have a few picks back on ebay friday, I feel like iam headed down hill with no brakes, Ron.

Hi Ron

Brought one of your little rippers last week, very impressed and a good solid job.

Hope you stay well and can keep up the good work, its excellent value compared to the commercial ones.

Hopefully trying it out at Tuena in September.

Thanks
John

So Im reading about the great gold picks made by our forum mate Ron aka bluejeansronald
And what should pop up in the site ads !
Must be an omen :eek:
1438127817_image.jpg

johnh001 said:
Hi Ron

Brought one of your little rippers last week, very impressed and a good solid job.

Hope you stay well and can keep up the good work, its excellent value compared to the commercial ones.

Hopefully trying it out at Tuena in September.

Thanks
John
Hi folk, Thanks john pleased you like the little ripper, Iam coming good again Doctors say iam ok take it easy , So I guess I drop a gear, The picks are really a hobby I just like making them, my idear is to make the next one better then the last, Iam back prospecting 1 day a week to fix the gold thirst, Ron.

Hi Webster twin, Pleased to hear your pick arrived on time, There a very good pick drop on the side and use the side wings to scrape the dirt from the hole, And they refill the hole in no time, May the gold gods smile on you, Also Thanks to all who have bought picks from me,I am now well again and making picks, and detecting one day, Ron.

bluejeansronald said:
Chewy said:
Wishing you a speedt recovery also. :)
Hi, thanks boys, My 70 birth a was on 17 june maybe over dunit, coming a bit better maybe have a few picks back on ebay friday, I feel like iam headed down hill with no brakes, Ron.

Hi Ron, I purchased the Little Ripper Digger from your Ebay listing a week ago and am totally happy with it, thanks for your dedication and skilled workman-ship looking forward to getting some action from this Pick. cheers.

Just bought one of Ronald's Fast Recovery Digger off Ebay, after spending a few hours deciding between that one or the Little Brother.

Early March we (The Wife Sandy and I) will be heading out to Wedderburn, and will probably work the triangle down towards Dunolly.

its been a year or so since we have done any detecting, due to ill health, so looking forward to getting out there and maybe find some small gold.

Looking forward in trying out the Fast Recovery Digger. Will give a review of it, once we get back from our March Holidays.

Tigerkraw said:
Just bought one of Ronald's Fast Recovery Digger off Ebay, after spending a few hours deciding between that one or the Little Brother.

Early March we (The Wife Sandy and I) will be heading out to Wedderburn, and will probably work the triangle down towards Dunolly.

its been a year or so since we have done any detecting, due to ill health, so looking forward to getting out there and maybe find some small gold.

Looking forward in trying out the Fast Recovery Digger. Will give a review of it, once we get back from our March Holidays.
Hi Tigerkraw, All the best with the fast recovery digger, It was design for heavy going with big coils deep holes, If you find it to big or heavy for you i will gladly exchange for little brother or little ripper with cash exchange No madder the wear,Dont forget to use the side wings to scrape the dirt with, Ron.

Based on Zakman's recommendation, I purchased one of the Little Brother picks and the quality really is A+.

I Folk, To day i finished a run of picks and 1 Little Ripper digger stood out so i packed it up to send to forum for a raffle, If ramjet or another mod like to send a address i will mail tomorrow should make a very good raffle these are my best seller, Cheers, Ron.

Latest posts