⭐ Treasure Hunting Show & Tell - Show us your favourite, oldest, best finds.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just starting said:
All that beeping the nasty words out is hurting my ears !!!! You are ONE happy man.

Well done. Frame it and don`t sell it.

FOZ

haha sorry , i did have the unedited vid up but some religious people had a bit of a sook and i was worried kids would like to see so i did the edited version haha.
Yep i will never sell no matter what, i treasure it so much i get it out at least once a week but sadly cant display it as it would be a easy grab if i ever got broken into so its in a very very safe place :)
I took it into Perth mint (Place it was minted) and the gave me this great leather case for it. Im so happy and still think this was a big dream!
Untitled by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Untitled by Marc Russo, on Flickr

My best find metal detecting, Full gold Sovereign 1910 , Perth mint by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Whisp said:
Edward the Vll is one of the rarer ones as he was only on the throne for nine years as he died 6 May 1910. Nice find.

Cheers mate yep listed at top 10 most desitable perth mint sovs :)

Gotta be my two half crowns :D

1571215700_cd04b72b-2be6-4016-840b-b8eac49112fc.jpg

The last picture , was not my finds but a coin hoard found by a friend over in Jordan , Judaea, of Jannaea's Era widow mites. I was meant to put the coin hoard on as I have 4 favourite finds. , but its in my post somewhere.

Kind Regards.