What's your favourite YouTube channel?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
golddiggerart said:
ctxkid said:
ktmman said:
Cointector are pretty funny,Victoria based detectorists who find some cool stuff.

he talks to much shite :|

the time he let the camera roll while he talked to his missus on the phone about missing cash done me :(
i skipped most of it and have looked since :8

I thought that was funny as.....Paul and Troy are good blokes... :Y:

that they probably are , but .............. :Y:

ctxkid said:
golddiggerart said:
ctxkid said:
ktmman said:
Cointector are pretty funny,Victoria based detectorists who find some cool stuff.

the time he let the camera roll while he talked to his missus on the phone about missing cash done me :(

Yeah, Pauls sense of humor can be a bit off sometimes.But Troy is a good foil to his craziness.

But give me these two over Down under detectors any day. Just cannot stand the "Comic chef"
Though Bullant is a bit easier to put up with.

ktmman said:
ctxkid said:
golddiggerart said:
ctxkid said:
ktmman said:

Yeah, Pauls sense of humor can be a bit off sometimes.But Troy is a good foil to his craziness.

But give me these two over Down under detectors any day. Just cannot stand the "Comic chef"
Though Bullant is a bit easier to put up with.

I get the feeling when paul mentions troy a million times, bit of a bromance thing

i have been known to watch every episode of the hoover boys, even when Kurt swore by his CTX3030 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
shame they rolled over to garrett :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Latest posts