What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave , that jetty looks like it goes out a fair way and would be great to throw a line off. Mackka
PS Just read that it is a renowned fishing hot spot 2 hours out of Adelaide. Fantastic
It's a great fishing jetty Mackka, KG and Yellowfin Whiting, Garfish, Tommyruff and Snook etc and plenty of blue crabs and calamari and the tavern and store next to the jetty have great meals, and the beach is fantastic, it's a fantastic place for families to visit.

Mate if I was twenty years younger, I would pull up stumps and move there. The wife and I loved fishing and would drive two hours to get to Woy Woy or Swansea for a fish nearly every weekend when we lived South. Love it. Mackka

Back in Geelong dreamin of some decent weather. Sitting around watching our weather station recording another heavy rain event.
Ps now up to 15.1 ml. At the time of posting this.View attachment 5954
15.1 ml isn't even a shower here mate. I don't consider it has rained unless we get an inch at least. Mackka

15.1 ml isn't even a shower here mate. I don't consider it has rained unless we get an inch at least. Mackka
We did end up reaching the inch, about 30ml in all. Just not evaporating either. Had to pull the sheep out of the bottom paddock at Daisy Hill, sodden with your boots sinking half way. Has been flooded before but never sodden like that for so long.
Know what you mean about the tropical stuff and a mate in Darwin has insisted next time we go up, to come up in the wet and see the magical tropical storms. Now we‘ll be Willy Nelsoning again soon, that’s on the list.

Wright now I'm having a a few beers in the Wedderburn pub with my mate from Elmore, we've had a great day detecting at Inglewood, no gold but a shoe from what I think would be a pack donkey, way to small to be a horse and we didn't have mules back in those days. 20221124_184448.jpg20221126_162009.jpg

I'm playing with the start of my new project.Burner1.jpg

I've done the YouTube research and thought I'd like to try putting one together to see how well it works.

Burner2.jpg

Most people use plumbing fittings but they are in short supply at Cue-Bunno. I got to this point, connected the hose and fired it up. It lasted all of 10 seconds before the flame died. No LPG so here I am sitting in my van in Perth with four empty LPG bottles waiting for Bunnings to open :rolleyes:

I'm playing with the start of my new project.View attachment 6091

I've done the YouTube research and thought I'd like to try putting one together to see how well it works.

View attachment 6092

Most people use plumbing fittings but they are in short supply at Cue-Bunno. I got to this point, connected the hose and fired it up. It lasted all of 10 seconds before the flame died. No LPG so here I am sitting in my van in Perth with four empty LPG bottles waiting for Bunnings to open :rolleyes:
Wrap some copper tube around it and you'll have a water heater perhaps / maybe ???

Well, yes 🫠.

I recently drove to Perth to bring Mrs M home after her eye operation. We came home in her van and left mine there. Now she’s back for more medical so I brought her down and will return in a couple of days with my van 😊

But I will be buying LPG too 😏