What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you say "JOISUS"out loud and then crash into it...... it means you were distracted.

Tracks your eyesight angular reference to see if you are watching where your supposed to be looking on the road way(versus looking at the big stupid yellow thing sitting where it shouldn't be).

Looks no different going by your pic...:);)

But hope it is a success...

LW...
Doc says all looking good. There is a gas bubble inserted to support the retina during the healing process. Looks like watching something thru a spirit level thru that eye-eerie.

Good to hear all on track. Jaros.
Had laser surgery on my eyes to correct short sightedness about 20 years ago. The Doc gave me a video of the operation afterwards.
Really handy these days when we have visitors staying too late, I ask if they would like to see the video. Works every time.

Just got back from my Vitrectomy on my left eye. Interesting as it is done under a local anaesthetic and you can see the tools going in and out and watch the surgeon peeling back the invasive growth on the eye-eerie feeling. Go back at 0630 to get the eye patch removed. Success he said.
That'll be the end of having kids for you now then mate.... moving on with life hey !

Ok here is something odd that was spotted in Morton bay (QLD) region.... Any Ideas what it is ??

The rego comes back as a Cat Excavator .. But.....??

View attachment 2463

LW.....
Might be some sort of lunar lander, looks like a giant unfolding camera on top with solar panels to power it up and the Cat Tracks will allow it to traverse the lunar landscape 🚀🛰

Latest posts