What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now I'm cleaning up the Office after a great day fishing with brother-in-law Kenny, in Antechamber Bay, we caught some lovely big whiting and a heap of snook. Kenny loves going fishing with me because he always catches plenty of fish, and I like taking him because he always gives me $50 for fuel and we get on really well.20230112_105618.jpg20230111_123942.jpg20230111_123902.jpg

Right now I'm cleaning up the Office after a great day fishing with brother-in-law Kenny, in Antechamber Bay, we caught some lovely big whiting and a heap of snook. Kenny loves going fishing with me because he always catches plenty of fish, and I like taking him because he always gives me $50 for fuel and we get on really well.View attachment 7075View attachment 7076View attachment 7077
That sure looks like you blokes had fun 👌Couldn't help but notice the cover on the motor while you're on the water. Is it while your anchored and fishing for some protection of the motor cowling, obviously not on while motoring 🤔

The motor cover is just to protect it from scratches mainly RM, probably keeps it from fading through exposure also. It stays on all the time, it's got a open area for air intake, I bought it after I noticed some scratch marks after it had it's first service.

Last edited:
43 here in menzies
Ah Menzies - the only place I used to be able to buy Victorian beer north of Kalgoorlie during the nickel boom. Great little place - it was fun catching the train in those days - the station master would contact ahead so the station master's wife farther down the line would put the scones in the oven so that passengers would have fresh scones and tea for passengers on the Leonora- Menzies- Broad Arrow-Kalgoorlie line. It was also the southern limit of salinaland, on my slow route north up the dirt road from Menzies to Sandstone through salt lakes and dunes (and over many bad cattle-ramps - or my caravan thought so)! After a weekend leave in the fleshpots and bright lights of Kalgoorlie). Well, a night out at "The Palace" hotel anyway, followed by a breakfast at the "greasy spoon" across the road.

Towns can be important for so many reasons.....

Latest posts