What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now I'm sitting on the banks of the beautiful Murrumbidgee River having a crownie, it's our last night on the road and we'll be home tomorrow, we spent a great 2 weeks at Hervey Bay visiting my brother and his lovely wife and although the fishing wasn't great the weather was fantastic.20220821_162445.jpg20220821_161438.jpg20220821_161410.jpg20220821_160834.jpgIMG_20220819_174728_306.jpg20220821_160757.jpg20220821_160718.jpg

Right now I'm sitting in my kitchen having a can of VB with a smile from ear to ear because I just got a message from my cousin Tim who is in Melbourne visiting his brothers and sister, he brought the 5000 he bought off me with him and had his first day using it at Eldorado near Beechworth and he found a beautiful little piece of gold that I reckon will go at least a gram, I've told him to join PA and get the photos on Show And Tell ASAP. I'd love to put the photos up he sent me but I won't steal his thunder.

Just finished watching the Cats and Magpies, wow what a game and 95,000 + just fantastic or as one player said “ Awesome” well done Cats. Not my team by the way but i do enjoy a good competition. Mackka
Spot on Mackka, what a game, goal for goal over the last 2 quarters right to the wire, bad luck cousin Tim but at least you've got the 2nd chance. Carn The Cats IMG_20190429_164028_453.jpg

Just opening some presents and don’t ya just love it when they are what you need. I got a Mackka Cracker with some magnificent macadamias , a silicone cake pan and some other goodies. Have a Fantastic Fathers Day you blokes especially those that don’t have family with them for whatever reason, just remember you are Loved. Cheers Mackka😘😘🙏🙏

Today knocked off gardening around our place at Daisy Hill to do a bit of train spotting of the “Grainlander“ as it went through a crossing just down the road. The Grainlander is a tourist train and stops to take in views of the many Silo art works in the Wimmera and runs from Melbourne, via Geelong, Ballarat, Maryborough, Dunolly, Wycheproof where it parks overnight in the main street and returns the same route. If I can break the drought and find a decent nugget, might treat ourselves to a trip next year.
View attachment IMG_1226.MOV

Right now I'm heading to the funeral of a very close long time friend, Elga Barns. Elga is the wife of Pat Barns, a retired successful horse trainer, Pats best horse was the champion Rubiton who won a Cox Plate among many other group one races. I rode a lot of winners for Pat in the 70s and we have remained great friends since. It's going to be a very sombre day.

Latest posts