Wanted Xp Deus or Orx

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I been out of the game for a while due to health conditions, so I am thinking of getting a Deus1 or Orx again for the lightweight ability of the machine. If someone has a good one preferably with some warranty left I might be in the market if the price is right. Just thought I would ask around first before buying a new one, the 9 inch coil would be my preferred coil on either machine.
Cheers

Hi Mate, Ive also updated my Deus1 to Deus 2 and am looking to sell my Deus 1. Great machine in excelent condition. Many extras inc. HF white coil 9x5 and 11x11b lack coil andWs4 headphones.
Let me know if you are interested and I,ll forward details etc.

Hi Rockdev, The Deus has been used from new by myself for about 6 years and has been well maintained and has never let me down.Has 11x11 standard coil and white 9x5 HF Coil. I use the HF nearly all the time. Has earphone sand WS4 Earphones that have never been used. The HF coil has just had a new battery fitted to the coil shaft andI there is also a spare. NEW. Instruction books , AndySabich Book on the Deus All charging cables and fittings included, including spares are included.

Attachments

• IMG_20220222_142147.jpg
    IMG_20220222_142147.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 1
Guys I have decided to buy a new machine now, thanks for your reply's everyone. Mods you can close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts