Wanted - Nugget finder 17 x 11 advantage solid skid plate

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes had one years ago & sorry I let it go then, but have just rebought a spoked one.
The annoying thing about the spoked coils though are the holes that let snaggy things through so now just looking for a solid skid plate to prevent that.
Worked well with another spoked coil I once had, solving the snagging problem and added hardly anything to the overall weight which was a great feature of these coils.
Tried a few detector shops without luck so hoping someone might have a skid plate lurking in the back of a cupboard somewhere.

Yes had one years ago & sorry I let it go then, but have just rebought a spoked one.
The annoying thing about the spoked coils though are the holes that let snaggy things through so now just looking for a solid skid plate to prevent that.
Worked well with another spoked coil I once had, solving the snagging problem and added hardly anything to the overall weight which was a great feature of these coils.
Tried a few detector shops without luck so hoping someone might have a skid plate lurking in the back of a cupboard somewhere.

That's what I have on my 17x11....a solid skid plate and it never lets me down. I run a 17x13 evo quite a bit these days but still can't get myself to part with the 17x11, mainly because it's so light to use. Good luck with it.

Pretty sure Goldsearch closed the doors 🤔 might be still operating online. Just did a google search which states in the trading hours as Permanently Closed (in red text)

Have you tried contacting Nugget Finder directly. Either way 2nd hand or new they are definitely still available. I've got one but it's not for sale unfortunately. Hopefully you find one soon.

Pretty sure Goldsearch closed the doors 🤔 might be still operating online. Just did a google search which states in the trading hours as Permanently Closed (in red text)

Have you tried contacting Nugget Finder directly. Either way 2nd hand or new they are definitely still available. I've got one but it's not for sale unfortunately. Hopefully you find one soon.
No I hadn't contacted Dean (Goldsearch) as I was keen for the original NF grey. Had the ad hanging in there in case someone had an unused (or used) one sitting in a cupboard somewhere.
Decided as you suggested to contact Nugget Finder directly and sent a message this morning and Rohan replied almost immediately to say he could send one over to Coiltek for me to collect next week.
Thanks RM.
Great service Rohan (Nugget Finder)
Will get my Ad closed now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts