Wals' Hi-banker Specifications

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh mate no worries. Just yell out, if Im not home on the weekend I can just leave it out under the carport for you to pick up.

1535423779_00c61d54-1def-4b83-a2cf-a5f52fd9bac9.jpg

These are the sheets mate.

that vertical sided catwalk mesh is like chickens teeth to find, change the recipe of the walbanker and you might change the outcome , I have the 12mm and 22 mm catwalk mesh and located in sydney if anyones after some, its cheap not free, also have that cant get anymore spaghetti matting the blue to make that gold sparkle, pm me if interested

iamagoldenoldie2 said:
that vertical sided catwalk mesh is like chickens teeth to find, change the recipe of the walbanker and you might change the outcome , I have the 12mm and 22 mm catwalk mesh and located in sydney if anyones after some, its cheap not free, also have that cant get anymore spaghetti matting the blue to make that gold sparkle, pm me if interested

that's a sheet of vertical sided catwalk, and sloped expanded in the picture. No recipe changed here.

I read a post that asked the question does it have to be the same mesh as in the original design, which shows 2 bits of vertical sided catwalk mesh and in the video explains why this mesh works, if you replace one bit with another stye, then in my mind ,,, thats a recipe change from a tried and proven setup by the designer, and chicken's have teeth,,,,, I am a chicken whisperer , and they have 1 tooth, its called a beak.... now thats got me thinking... an octopus has a beak ... like a chook ,,,, perhaps I should have said "rocking horse poo" , lol.. luv the forum

Latest posts