Walbanker for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys I have a Walbanker for sale I bought few years ago from Detectaden .it's pretty much in new condition as I've only used it in the back yard with a water pump to test out the pump..no dirt has gone through it at all and has never been out of my garage...It comes with hose and fittings ....although I do have the pump I think it's too small so I'll keep the pump if you don't want it ..by the way it's been awhile since I tested the pump so I'm not sure if it still works..anyway the whole lot with or without the pump $400
I don't know how to load photos so if your interested please let me know and i can send you photos via a email or sms...cheers folks

1531299600_image.jpg

That's a great deal, i still have one and they work a treat, bargain at that price.

That's a good buy people hey. And 3hp is a good size too.
Be hard to better that deal. :Y:

That indeed is a very good deal.
The only thing that I could see might go wrong, by sitting, is if the fuel bowl wasn't drained, the fuel will/should crystalize.
I just grabbed a almost new 2" dredge with the Honda engine that one clones, been sitting and I could not even get the main jet out.
A new Honda carby is $14 from Ebay!

Hi folks ...for anyone interested in the Walbanker the pickup location is in Wollongong N.S.W...cheers

Hi Folks it's still for sale ...if it's not sold by today moderator please remove this add and I will try elsewhere ...cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.