WalBanker Clones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WalnLiz

Wal nLiz
Reaction score
G'day Guys,

Had heaps of request to have these built. Pressure got too much for me, so decided to have my Banker cloned and laser cut to cater for these requests. I'm only producing very limited numbers; so if anyone is interested in a shell or fitted out version, just send me a PM and I can discuss them with you.

Cheers, Wal :)

1374214069_dsc_7778_-_copy_3.jpg

Looking good Wal.

It should make life a little easier for some of the guys desperately wanting a WalBanker without having to build it themselves.

Nugget.

Very nicely engineered and finished articles... I know that experience counts making things like this... Well done mate.. :)

Bugger,---- mine is almost finished ,!!

Go get em.Wal.

I'm sure forum members will pass on your details should someone ask

Good luck

Cheers Pete

headbut17 said:
They will sell like hot cakes :)

Hope not mate, mostly doing them for PA members so just covering my costs ....really haven't got much time to spend on them. :|

Cheers Wal.

Ramjet said:
Great work Wal.
You can retire from prospecting and rake in the gold selling your excellent machines :)
Rod

Not really mate ....rather be out chasing gold, as I'm only having limited numbers made up. Will probably end up costing me in the end. :(

Cheers Wal,

Hey Wal have you considered running 5 highbankers? Maybe employing 5 young blokes out of highschool, giving them shovels and employing them as apprentices?
On a more serious note we here at Prospecting Australia are blessed to be given your wisdom, I look at my highbanker and often wonder how many years of trial and error I would have wasted without your dimensions and configurations!

how much are we selling these for mate

give me a pm
got a friend very interested in one and i wont give him mine

scrap that, i'll buy it and my friend can have mine,
I like the look of a new shiny one

You don't seem to have enabled your PM function. :eek: Might be easier for you to PM me,

Cheers Wal. :)

Hi wal its jeff (the scrap metal guy) i cant pm you yet (new ) but if you are around colins anytime soon i would love to talk to you about buying a walbanker .
thanks jeff martin

Status
Not open for further replies.