Tyre Gauge Testing

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well back in October recovering from the surgery I bit the Bullet and bought Longacre Racing's top of the line analog Tyre Gauge, The Longacre Pro 4 and a 1/2" 0 - 60psi Tyre Gauge and this thing is a monster It is Ma Hoo Sive :eek: It's Kin HOOOGE, Yeah I know I'm NUTZ, But this was one of those " I want to Play with it" Purchashes, It cost me 183.38 / $333.75c to find out, But it is a thing of beauty with 1/2 psi readout and 1/4psi - 1/4% Accuracy which is the important part, because now I got 2 of their gauges of which to test other gauges with, The other one is the Magnum 3.5" 0 to 15psi that has 1/4psi readout and is also accurate to 1/4psi and they do read true, Anyways here is what a $333.75c Tyre Gauge looks like,

John.

1550882346_longacre_pro_4.5__lon_52000.jpg

Jaros said:
We just walk up and kick the side wall-near enough with 1/4 lb runners on. :)

Hahahahaha, man that's funny you also ways give me something to smile about :Y:

Think I only bought it because I was bored crazy but it is nice to have something to measure all the others by :perfect:

John.

Well having had time to use and review all the Gauges All the ARB Gauges have held up really well after almost 3 years of use.

My Favourite Gauge is the ARB Low pressure Gauge with it's large scale easy to read Dial ranging from 0psi to 50psi, then I would pick the ARB EZ Deflator and then the ARB "Blue" Inflator which works just as a good gauge should,

The Worse PIA Gauge goes to the ARB ( RED ) Digital Inflator, They claim the battery life is good for 200 hours, well when I first got it I put the new supplied Batteries in it and when I went to use it some time later they were dead, Then a couple of weeks ago I put new batteries in it and I went to use it today 18/07/21 and the lousy things were dead again, The Gauges works fine but it keeps eating the batteries which is why I give it my PIA Award. So if anyone is in the market for a good Inflator Gauge then go for the ARB Blue Analog Gauge. It just does what it says on the Tin. :Y:

1626641236_arb_blue.jpg

1626642015_arb_digital_inflator.jpg

Latest posts