Trying to get to the gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colmaca

Colin
Reaction score
How deep to go this is about max I want to go , I walked it 1st and wanted to get to the golden valley :) Pity the next river was 2 X deep

Mount Isa way :) some nice gold still up here but that was the shallow water I never made it in 2 meters water between me and gold :( it take a few weeks to dry out :)

Hey Colmaca,
That's a D22 you are driving, what are the mods that you have done?
I am interested in what size awning you have and do you have a dual battery system.
I have a 2008 D22 with bulbar and snorkel, no canopy :) just wanted to know what other D22 owners have?

Peter. :cool:

I don't have a awning on mine my mate has don't know the size.

My D22 is factory standard 2010 model, mate had a 2 inch lift. I disconnected the second battery from the alt and run it past a isolator.

I carry another 140amp hrs mobile battery when camping and 160watt solar . last time I went 4 weeks making my own power. I run a 600 watt inverter under pass seat to run chargers/laptops.

factory bull bar, snorkel, winch, canopy

goldtruck59 said:
Don't how to put a link to vid like above but I reckon this takes the cake at rive crossings if you cut and paste? :eek:

like this I walked my river 1st it appears that dude never :)

1394235069_mwsnap004.jpg

1394235097_mwsnap005.jpg

Latest posts