Treasure Hunter within.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Just thought i'd say g'day.

I have always been a treasure hunter (hoarder is such a strong word...lol) at heart and have been wanting to try detecting for a while now so yesterday i bought my first detector a second hand Teknetics Digitek that i had read favourable reviews about and it was at the right price too as it had a control cover, headphones and a nice looking finds pouch. I'm hoping it will show me the ropes or at least get me out of the house into the sunshine for a few hours here and there any treasure would just be a bonus. I need to buy a couple of more tools of the trade (pinpointer and digging tool mostly) but hope to be amongst the action soon.

Cheers.

1522302905_64.jpg

Yes, sad isn't it? I'm just a pathetic miserable olphart with too much time on my ... wait a minute ... I know, I'll become a prospector! Then I can be a miserable old prospecting phart with too much time on my hands!

Anolphart said:
Yes, sad isn't it? I'm just a pathetic miserable olphart with too much time on my ... wait a minute ... I know, I'll become a prospector! Then I can be a miserable old prospecting phart with too much time on my hands!
God heaven forbid dont do that i would miss out on a good laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. :) :D :cool:

Studying up on some local history before i get the rest of my kit and then i can run the detector over the house yard to practice proper plug digging techniques in a couple of weeks.

Cheers

Latest posts