Tonyynot detector findings

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Large range of years there T 8) :cool: :Y: Top run ........ :p Nice silver that :eek: :p
Lots of old and only a 20c and 5c....No BB's?.....you could have found the only place in Australia that has no BB's :lol: :Y:

It bet it was nice to sight that florin,always a win finding some silver :Y:

Ww2 military traing camp yesterday.
1498956722_20170702_105009.jpg

Yes,I to have had the pleasure and expectancy of hunting in old military grounds,you certainly will find the unexpected,and a silver earring as well :cool:

Good effort :Y:

Nice variety and nice spendables :Y:

The background is very busy,it nearly gave me an epileptic fit :8

TonyynoT said:
Ive paid a deposit for one already mate. Just playing the waiting game now.
Nice choice T :cool: :Y: ...You might be the first PA member to get one then :party: :party:
Definitely a Super cool machine......Hmmmmm 8) 5 tone :party: and wireless standard :eek: :party:

They say the end of august ...... WHHHHYYYYYYYY SOOOOOOO LLLOOONNGGGG.....me wanty now/

I bet you can't wait to get the AT Max, looks like a much more complete package than the previous AT Pro with wireless headphones, backlit screen etc. There seems to be a delay on the release due to reconfiguration of the AT Max to include volume control, and hence all the other push button controls have been change around to cater for it. Hopefully they will add volume control for the iron audio as well. ;)