Today Is

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Dave and I agree wholeheartedly with your comments on the Mods. Congratulations for pulling it all together and keeping it running smoothly. Yes we have had a terrible week with two family funerals, one in Sydney snd the one in Canberra. It just makes being alive all that more special especially at this time of year or anytime for that matter. Have a fantastic festive season everyone and don’t forget the milk and cake for Santa and a nice juicy carrot for Rudolph . Cheers

Hahahaha, or should i say, Ho Ho Ho But then i am probably politically incorrect. My Santa is jolly and round untill the festive season is over then he parks the sleigh and takes up walking to loose the few kilos . When i heard the Dr. on the telly, I almost tossed a brick at him. As I have said before, it’s what you put in ya gob that makes ya fat. Rant over, Merry Christmas mate, Ho Ho Ho🤣🤣🤣😜😜

Today is vey special as after today I'll never see a 22 on the end of the year date.

Today Is January 13, the first of two Friday the 13ths in 2023. 🐈‍⬛
The phobia, known as friggatriskaidekaphobia, is not uncommon. The word comes from Frigga, the name of the Norse goddess for whom Friday is named, and triskaidekaphobia, or fear of the number thirteen. It is also sometimes called paraskevidekatriaphobia, from the Greek Paraskevi for Friday, Dekatreis for thirteen and phobia for fear.

The fear may relate to not being able to spell the day....

Latest posts