Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll be onto a winner if you can master Damascus steel Dave. Have a look at the price of these. https://www.houseofknives.com.au/collections/damascus-steel-knives
I guess it's like most things, a lot of practice mate, but your right it could work out quite well.

And like most things it looks easy enough when somebody that know what there doing is making it 🤔

This is my blacksmithing skills so far, thought I best start off with some easier stuff first 😁

20221104_153805.jpg

cheers dave

I guess it's like most things, a lot of practice mate, but your right it could work out quite well.

And like most things it looks easy enough when somebody that know what there doing is making it 🤔

This is my blacksmithing skills so far, thought I best start off with some easier stuff first 😁

View attachment 5707

cheers dave
Nice. I kinda like the third one (before the grinding). Sharpen the edges and it’d be a wicked broadhead.

hope it's alco ginger beer manpa ,might be worth a trip to daves place for a sample

have you tried what they call open fermenting dave, the ginger beer we done years ago was a lot more tasty but then it did not last as long either

Hi Dave. I would be very interested in your recipe and method for the ginger beer. My ginger beer is on the dry side compared to some of the sweet comercial alcoholic ginger beers and still not as good as I would like it to be. Have a ginger beer, belgian wheat, pale ale (boring beer for some visitors) and a raspberry berliner weisse in kegs atm. The raspberry is the most popular.

Alco ginger beer Dave?
Yes PA, it's alcoholic Ginger Beer and it ferments in the barrel for a week before I bottle it Grumpy, I add a half a teaspoon of sugar to the stubby's before I fill and cap them and wait 3 weeks before I start drinking it so it ferments some more in the bottle as well, and matthm, it's Brigalow Home Brew Ginger Beer, I buy it from Woolworths, $17 for a can that makes 23 litres, you can make it alcoholic or non-alcoholic. Cheers 🍺

Not made today, but thought some might be interested in how I go about it.
Ok, on the harness,I had the camel pack sewn onto the harness by a saddle maker. The other very important part of the harness setup is there on the right hand side. Yes it is the front of a thong, and wine walking just hangs and is picked up when I stand, but it is just in the right place when I kneel down and put my knee on it. As for the other pic it is a hand dry blower that I built out of my head father seeing some online. I did have a wiper motor on it for a short time but was to noisey so went back to just using the bellows by hand.the pic is made from a plough shear, a piece of tube from a trampoline and a cut down maddock handle, nice and light and the little bit of spring in the plough part helps to "breakout".

Attachments

• 6C1CAA55-6575-48DE-9634-BA97A8B5F84C.jpeg
    6C1CAA55-6575-48DE-9634-BA97A8B5F84C.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DF318F78-4E03-4140-8393-C41BE66521F8.jpeg
    DF318F78-4E03-4140-8393-C41BE66521F8.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
I like the thong. Mrs M has a piece of synthetic grass hanging from her harness but I think your idea might be easier.

I’ve got these pads made for me n thinking about putting them on the market
Guards the shins n the knees

Attachments

• F0296FDD-53D3-4B77-9A71-B34A53400E8B.jpeg
    F0296FDD-53D3-4B77-9A71-B34A53400E8B.jpeg
    9.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 52A0ACC1-B863-4DD5-B1A1-2C31411DF21B.jpeg
    52A0ACC1-B863-4DD5-B1A1-2C31411DF21B.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts