Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you ever seen them eat on a Cruise ship!!
Mate i was in Hawaii many years ago and went to Mumma's Cafe on Waikiki and sat next to a retired Texan Lawyer, he was a big dude. For breakfast he ordered a 12 stack of flapjacks with sausages and asked for a jug 500ml of Coconut cream to go with it. It arrived, he pored it over the lot and in a minute the whole lot was gone. He told me he ate there everyday. On the same beach, i saw a bloke order a Coke, yep a 4litre bucket, but he did ask for two straws.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well I didn’t actually cook it but I thought about it. Today I picked nearly two buckets of juicy black olives from our driveway tree. Planned to pip and pickle them in garlic, herbs and salt.
Looking in the pantry for jars, found two full jars left from two years ago and they are still delicious. We probably have enough til next year.
So the thought was there but in the end put today’s pickings out on our letterbox free for anyone to take.
8F517B47-82EE-4EC6-9608-6F220DB9EB01.jpeg

Mate i was in Hawaii many years ago and went to Mumma's Cafe on Waikiki and sat next to a retired Texan Lawyer, he was a big dude. For breakfast he ordered a 12 stack of flapjacks with sausages and asked for a jug 500ml of Coconut cream to go with it. It arrived, he pored it over the lot and in a minute the whole lot was gone. He told me he ate there everyday. On the same beach, i saw a bloke order a Coke, yep a 4litre bucket, but he did ask for two straws.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Reminds me of the time I took the Mrs to the US. We went to a place called the cheesecake factory. The entree lunch burrito I ordered was 1kg and the length of my forearm. I didn't fit any cheesecake in, nor any other food for the next 30 hours.

Sarah White managed to find an awesome cut of topside!
So delicately sliced and cut and into our awesome secret marinade!!
😉

We will have more wicked Beef Jerky early next week!!20220514_174802.jpg

Latest posts