Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Support your local markets. We are pretty lucky in Darwin, Thursday night at mindil Beach, Friday night, palmerston, sat rapid Creek and Sunday, parap and rapid Creek as well as malak lots of fresh produce as well as a huge variety of international, mainly Asian food....mmmmmm laksa!

Went looking for some 1" hose for the small pump today. They wanted $9 per meter for it. Needed aprox 10 meters. Not gonna happen. So went to St Bunnings and lo and behold...22mm grey water hose $8 for 10 meters. I know its not 1" but with 2 rubber sleeves it does the trick. Bought 2 rolls, 20meters for $18 should do the trick for the weekend until I source the real thing.... :cool:
l use the same hose on my 12v pump

Agree Jaros. Will fit the bill in a couple of noisy areas that have been producing a tad deeper than normal.

See if there is anything underneath where I made some extractions
Don't write off the 11" stock coil, it's very very good in noisy ground, same with the 15x12 stock coil, punches deep.

Yes Dave, I recall Nenad speaking glowingly of the 15 x 12 coil. Think this one I pick up tomorrow has the 2 x Minelab 11's & a 14 elite coiltek camo.

Will be on the lookout for a 15 x 12 knowing how deadly they are. The area I am targetting is relative light gradual gradient, so covering area is essential.

Today I purchased a NOX 6" coil from Nenad - Phase Technical.
He gave me a few pointers for it's use and some conversation, pleasure dealing with him always.
Yes have found the same regards Nenad and why I travelled half way across the country to purchase my detector from him and always my first go to when either goods or good "honest" info is required. 👍

This topic is just for a bit of fun.

Did you buy anything interesting today that you would like to share?
Hi Nugget, all. Can you pls recommend a place to buy a cut australian sapphire. I want to give my nine year old daughter a necklace or bracelet with a sapphire. So will buy the stone and get it set in the jewellery

Latest posts