Today I BOUGHT

Reaction score
Went looking for some 1" hose for the small pump today. They wanted $9 per meter for it. Needed aprox 10 meters. Not gonna happen. So went to St Bunnings and lo and behold...22mm grey water hose $8 for 10 meters. I know its not 1" but with 2 rubber sleeves it does the trick. Bought 2 rolls, 20meters for $18 should do the trick for the weekend until I source the real thing.... :cool:
l use the same hose on my 12v pump

fwdoz

Bob
Reaction score
Agree Jaros. Will fit the bill in a couple of noisy areas that have been producing a tad deeper than normal.

See if there is anything underneath where I made some extractions

Reaction score
Agree Jaros. Will fit the bill in a couple of noisy areas that have been producing a tad deeper than normal.

See if there is anything underneath where I made some extractions
Don't write off the 11" stock coil, it's very very good in noisy ground, same with the 15x12 stock coil, punches deep.

fwdoz

Bob
Reaction score
Yes Dave, I recall Nenad speaking glowingly of the 15 x 12 coil. Think this one I pick up tomorrow has the 2 x Minelab 11's & a 14 elite coiltek camo.

Will be on the lookout for a 15 x 12 knowing how deadly they are. The area I am targetting is relative light gradual gradient, so covering area is essential.

Latest posts