Tent heaters

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to be a party pooper but those heaters are bloody dangerous in an enclosed space.Make sure that you have good ventilation as carbon monoxide is a KILLER and that's what these heaters produce while burning.

Carbon monoxide has no smell or taste, symptoms, very slight pink/red flush to face , possible mild head ache, drowsiness.

Please take extreme care when using this type of heater

cheers Keith

Back in the good old days when life was a lot simpler, spent many a night in my swag.
If it was bitterly cold used to dig a trench width of shovel the length of my swag. About and hour before shuteye time would fill trench with coals from my campfire and refill with the dirt removed. Swag time would spread the groundsheet and lay out the swag and crawl in.
Toasty warm.

Nightjar said:
Back in the good old days when life was a lot simpler, spent many a night in my swag.
If it was bitterly cold used to dig a trench width of shovel the length of my swag. About and hour before shuteye time would fill trench with coals from my campfire and refill with the dirt removed. Swag time would spread the groundsheet and lay out the swag and crawl in.
Toasty warm.

I have a few Gas heaters but I normally just use a HD Sleeping bag and were a pair of long johns and if it gets real cold I wear my cloths in the bag and all it right with the world,

1578628604_f3981fc4-045e-4b6f-80b6-8c7cae995a82.jpg

Tent Heater.....

ctxkid said:
Ded Driver said:
admit it fella's ... you we would all need a packet of blue pills to run THAT heater more than 3 minutes :playful: :lol: :cool:

3 minutes :8 :(
2 1/2 longer than normal :eek:
can't be done :zzz:
at least not with a furnace like that burning in your tent :inlove:

Latest posts