Tasmaniacs Trash 'N Treasure.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1605938290_rps20201121_165451.jpg

A few more little bits the old timers missed. 2 with the nox and the rest with the SDC. There's a big reef mine just up the hill from these shallow diggings so I reckon they traced it to the source and did quite well.

Dave79 said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/12713/1605938290_rps20201121_165451.jpg
A few more little bits the old timers missed. 2 with the nox and the rest with the SDC. There's a big reef mine just up the hill from these shallow diggings so I reckon they traced it to the source and did quite well.

Nice photo for your show off n tell :lol: beautiful specy's :perfect: :clap: and nice to hear the Nox bagged one :Y:

Bloody spell check is offensive at times :lol:

I like the look on her face, it looks like she's thinking 'you missed a bit dumkopf!'

that specimen is nice and those shotgun pellets were a plague ended up with 15 for the day

Dave79 said:
silver said:
Gold n Silver too !

:power: :cool: :Y:
Lotsa miles walked and they were both within 50m of the car on the way back! Sometimes I think I should only switch the detector on when I'm on the way back to the car :playful:

I know the feeling well.... and sometimes the good finds are straight up with hours spent afterwards looking that could have been better spent at home lol :p

Latest posts