Stupid Question ???? Give Away

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does any one out there own a MG-F 1997

At long last, the wait is over. Just on 25 years since the last MG BL rolled off Leyland Australia's Sydney assembly line, enthusiasts can once again buy a brand new MG.
The new model is the F and unlike most earlier MGs, it's more than just a dedicated sports car for the purist. Brand new from stem to stern, the smoothly-styled, mid-engine F is aimed at a much wider market who simply want a good looking car that's fun to drive and one with all the features expected in a modern vehicle.
Buyers have two F versions from which to choose. There's the 1.8i at $45,000 and the 1.8i VVC at $53,000. Both come with five speed manual transmission but the VVC (variable valve control) provides more power, along with some extra leather trim and differently styled alloy wheels.
For those who can't get by without some extra luxury, air conditioning is available for $2.000,(in a convertible) there's a CD stacker for around $980, and the optional hardtop costs $2,000. At this stage, there's no automatic version of the F.

Who wants this for their MG-F Free will post in Australia ONLY Australia Touring Atlas Classic Edition (Hema Maps)

1490782919_100_62391.jpg

1490782940_100_62401.jpg

Fortunately mine is 2002! took them nearly that long to make it waterproof lol, but it is a fun little toy! but I'll let someone with an earlier one take this, they need the luck!

Nigel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts