Stolen Landcruiser Ute

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A good detecting buddy of mine and his wife, after travelling from Victoria to W.A. to visit family, had their Landcruiser ute stolen from a train station carpark in W.A on Wednesday of last week. They had approximately $10,000 worth of items in the ute such as GPSs, UHFs, Binoculars, tools car fridge and many other items.
These good folk are both volunteers in our local SES and rural fire brigade and do substantial community work.
They have returned home to Victoria now and are hoping to hear good news from the W.A. Police.
If you think you have seen the ute, please contact the Police or call Ken on 0427 681 784

Thank you

Robert

troopy1_zpswuspfhvl.jpg

1437613743_troopy2.jpg

1437613764_troopy3.jpg

Well, I think it is in the best interest's of the forum to have one. :)
Maybe in the members Only Section.
One big rule if it happens, if you don't mind me saying.
"No Name And Shame."
That would open too much of a can of worms.

Hopefully the cops see it driving around and see that defect notice on the windscreen and intercept it ;)

It sucks how much we always have to apply security and how many others tempt security. U hope they get caught.

Is there anything they can track in the vehicle? gps phone? you always need to prepare for that type of stuff and make complications so no one can steal thing.

make bypasses and cut off switches that only you know about.

If you take note of things Like the drivers side rear mud flap and the marks on the tray and the bend on the passengers side of the Bullbar etc might make it A Bit Better to ID,

I hope they get it back soon,, John

Atom Rat
Unfortunately the GPS'S were off and they had their phones with them. The Fire brigade (CFA) digital radio was due for an upgrade which would have installed a tracker! :(

Ridge Runner
I think all that info was given to the police.

BoydWilliam

The "Yellow Canary" was from another time and place a while ago apparently

Thanks again for all your thoughts folks :)

Robert

Latest posts