Stolen GPX5000 Harvey Bay qld

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not a good day for me some one had broken into my car last night approximately 5 May 8.30 to 9pm and stolen my mind lab GPX 5000 gold detector
At torquay caravan park Hervey Bay they also stole my iPad Air 2 and my PLB and steelphase booster

The GPX5000 serial number is B8021929

It's a mine lab gpx5000 and Nugget Finder 1713 Evolution Coil and Detech green camo COVERS and no battery and no Harness they didnt take them

Please contact me if you find anything suspicious

Look online to see where you can get the batteries for it and then let those places know the serial no etc.... even if they only change 1 or 2 No's a little they would be able to pick up on that if some thieving mongrel inquires with them for a battery.
get the bulls on to it as well so they get straight on to you if they come across it asap.
good luck on the hunt.... we'll all have our ears peeled for you too, rest assured of that mate.
8) :mad: 8)

Just a quick update
I have contacted
I have done all the local Secondhand shops
I have contacted minersden all the shops
Jonathan Porter
Lost treasure
pat o'connell
phasetechnical
Looking on gumtree
And all the local classifieds
Police have been notified and the report is done
It has been shared on Facebook over 40 times
And posted on at least five different Facebook groups

I just hope one of them is dumb and press the tracking button on the PLB
Or turn the iPad on

Thank you everyone for your help as of writing this has been shared over 150 times on my own personal Facebook and dozens of other Facebook groups it is muchly appreciated unfortunately my stolen goods have not been recovered yet as of last night the criminals had switched on My iPad tracking at about 12.35 pm Unfortunately I am currently in Clermont Qld and have very little to no 3G reception so by the time I notified the police and also The extra long time they took to go out there it was too late they had moved on so fingers crossed they turn the iPad on again Thanks everyone for your help we will get them eventually it is just a waiting game now

Great news everyone
I got my GPX 5000 back ???
Firstly Id like to thank everyone who helped me out the prospecting community are a strong group of people and in a time of crisis we all get together and help each other out that is why at the time of writing this my Original post was shared well over 190 Times on my own personal Facebook and dozens of other Facebook groups and all the private messages you guys and girls know who you are I have managed to recover most of my stolen goods and most importantly my gpx 5000 detector I went back because they had turned on my iPad briefly so I went and checked the area it was last turned on and long behold most of my stuff was hidden in the bush not far from where I was staying at the same caravan park at Harvey Bay thank you everyone it is much appreciated

:Y: Fantastic not often do we hear of these outcomes unfortunately, really happy for you. I'd be guttered if I ever end up loosing my gear as we all would.

Latest posts