steelPHASE Products

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After a few years of getting so much out of this forum, I decided I had better put back in and become a sponsor.

My aim with steelPHASE is (and always has been) to produce high quality products that help everyone, newbies and experienced prospectors alike, find more gold.

Currently we have the sP01 Enhancer, Pro Series headphones, Dual Speaker systems as well as offering repair services for detectors and any electronic accessories associated with prospecting. I have a few other ideas in the works and once they have proven themselves, I shall add them to the range.

thanks
Pat

I need a new lead for my Steel Phase enhancement system, I think Nenad supplies them, I've bought from him before but I can't find a contact number, can anyone please give me a contact number for him. Cheers from Dave 🍺

Pretty slick lookin caps Nenad 👍 Now I'm looking for a tidy 6000 around the 5K mark, doesn't matter if it has no covers as I have a mate can make some 🤔🤔

Latest posts