SP01 Audio Enhancer charge cable.......

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teemore

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Quick query I'm sure someone has the answer to .....

I've lost my charge cable for the SP01 ..... (actually probably lost in one of the crevices in the vehicle that swallows phones, lighters, money etc etc).

What do I need to ask for (Jaycar/JBHiFi/Etc), I know the USB just connects to any USB slot but don't see too many of the "ends" that fit into the SP01 unit, does it have a name?

Appreciate your assistance,
Cheers T.

I've got heaps of those cables here Tom from old phones etc. which is no help to you right now, if you are going to go into the store then just take the SP01 in with you, they are a pretty standard plug end but not sure what they are called.

Thanks ProspectorPete, thought that would be the case and just know I've got one around the house from some other piece of equipment but like everything they go walkabout when you need them.
Actually throwing it in for the bloke that bought the SDC .... bonus for him, even without the cable.
Cheers T.

Contact Nenad :) he'll definitely get you sorted, Phase Technical user name Phase Tech :beer:

You need a USB Type A to USB Type B mini cable - USB Type A being the one that fits most chargers or is the one you use to connect things with your PC or notebook and the USB Type B mini that connects to the bottom of the SP1

Thanks everyone, yes USB type B is the beast, found one from other piece of equipment and managed to get it to the bloke that bought my SDC .......
Sadly I gave him a faulty adaptor cable and true to form the replacement I'd bought is hiding somewhere (safe ?), old one probably would have lasted longer if I'd followed the instructions that now clearly state it should be fastened so that it can't move/wobble about.
Long story short, he purchased a replacement and advises the SP01 has put the SDC on steroids.
Love a happy customer especially as the unit was purchased when they were first released.

1644712429_1ab657a7-ab1d-43d1-90dd-b6a8caaf18f2_1_201_a.jpg

Latest posts