Someone want to partner up and start a goldmine somewhere

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can sell you a lease. But I need a real miner or dedicated operator to even show it to.

I see your looking for a gold prospecting and mining partner. I live i colorado USA. I am looking for a partnership here on a placer claims im reworking my 4 inch dredge at this time just upped the sluice box to 6 ft and getting a new 3 in high pressure pump. We have nice gold here not great big peaces but a ton of flower and wire. If you think this is something that would interest you. Other then the trip here the most this would cost you would be around 10,000 us. Thats would put you at a 50/50 partner with all the equipment needed to prosper considerably.

Admin edit. Personal contact details removed per forum rules.

Nuggetnoob, I am interested. I have the spot where we can get plenty gold. You supply the machinery. I think that is a fair deal. 50/50

grubstake said:
travelergold said:
Nuggetnoob, I am interested. I have the spot where we can get plenty gold. You supply the machinery. I think that is a fair deal. 50/50

Nuggetnoob hasn't been back here on PA since June 2019, mate. Don't hold your breath! :eek:

Must me too busy out mining to visit us here on the forum ??