Solar Gold Australia - anyone heard of them?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Solar Gold Australia. They are on eBay selling stuff and might be in the Bendio area.
Good? Bad? Otherwise?

Appreciated,

Ian

Pretty sure they're the mob that make the cable guards, bungy knuckles with cable guide, cable clips etc.? If so I have purchased a guard & knuckle off them awhile back now. No issues with the purchase or product. I'd say good :)

Yes cable guards a ripper and clips fly everywhere :| when collapsing the shaft and forget to remove them. I'd like one of their hard cases but a bit to pricey I think

BigWave was that internal or international flights ? Any problems or regulations regards this ?
Cheers

Thanks BW ................. yes apparently the batteries in passenger compartment is a no go .
Cheers

I have had a few dealings with solar gold, I have brought two alloy cases off him and a few coils over the years, he even rang me up one day to tell me he was sending me some freebies, cable guard and cable clips, not to many businesses do that these days.
The alloy cases are worth their weight in gold, I have got two of my detectors in his cases and have had for years,they have saved them from a lot of wear and tear.Well worth the money and Paul is a top bloke to deal with,loves a chat Or that could be me :)

Peko said:
I have had a few dealings with solar gold, I have brought two alloy cases off him and a few coils over the years, he even rang me up one day to tell me he was sending me some freebies, cable guard and cable clips, not to many businesses do that these days.
The alloy cases are worth their weight in gold, I have got two of my detectors in his cases and have had for years,they have saved them from a lot of wear and tear.Well worth the money and Paul is a top bloke to deal with,loves a chat Or that could be me :)

Oooops...Just thought I would quote it for a laugh (before it gets edited)... :D :D :D :D

Just bought some cable clips from them l will admit my stuff up when I cancelled not knowing they had been sent .Refund applied . Do I feel the goose , so contacted them wanting to pay for them . They were nice about it and said nah just keep them . Next time I need clips !

Latest posts